Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

HDR Photography is a perfect photography to capture stunning picture

  • Sunday 23 October 2011
  • Leona Blackmore
  • Labels: , ,
  • Yesterday, I got an opportunity to this stunning picture with my High Definition Camera; Canon EOS 5D. When I saw this picture, I was surprised to see this lovely picture. In fact, In my life, I took many pictures but this is the first picture which is so beautiful and I feel pride to upload it here. I would like to aware you, before clicking this picture, I learnt HDR photography from Modern Photography School and captured numbers of photos as I was taught in training. So, I feel it worthwhile to upload it here so that any photography professional can give his/her feedback about this picture.




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment