Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

My First Portrait Photograph!!!!!

  • Sunday 3 July 2011
  • Leona Blackmore
  • Labels: , , ,
  • This is my very first blog post. It is too difficult to learn Portrait Photography in written language. For learning, you must have a great passion in yourself. You should be extra cautious while giving the face and expression in portrait photograph. A portrait is not a photograph or snapshot of a person in some good gesture and posture but a composed image of a person in a still position.

    I had a great passion towards photography from my childhood and that compelled me to start my job with great dedication. 

    To fulfill my appetite, I took photography training from Modern Photography School. After finishing training, this is my first portrait photograph and I could not believe how i could portrait the photo of this lady: Linda. It was so fantastic and I put it in my guest room.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment